Choosing a Future at Premier
At Premier Orthopaedics, we recognize that our single greatest asset is the team of dedicated specialists responsible for providing patients with a continuum of comprehensive services in a safe, effective and timely manner. Because of our compassionate employees, we have been recognized for top-notch customer service and patient satisfaction and were nominated as a Top Workplace in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Inquirer in 2016, 2017, and 2018!
We invite you to review our current employment opportunities to learn more about what Premier can do for you and your career.
Front Desk Receptionist
We are seeking to fill a part-time, front desk receptionist position at our Havertown MRI facility located at 525 West Chester Pike in Havertown. The schedule will be Monday through Thursday, 4pm-8pm. There is the potential for additional days/hours as needed. Medical receptionist experience preferred. Radiology scheduling and insurance verification experience a plus. Candidates must possess exceptional customer service skills, strong computer knowledge and have a positive attitude.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: EXTON/WEST CHESTER/HAVERTOWN
PRN MRI Technologist
We are seeking a reliable PRN MRI technologist to work at our Exton and West Chester offices, with the ability to cover our Havertown office if needed. We are looking for someone with flexibility for afternoon and evening shifts, with the potential for some day shifts.
We are also looking for a part time evening MRI technologist for our Havertown office 3 nights/week.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates must be certified by the American Registry of Radiology Technologist (ARRT) and board certified in MRI.
- Must possess solid knowledge of MRI scanning applications and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including working in a fast pace environment while multi-tasking.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and peers.
Email resume to: email@example.com
LOCATION: Newtown Square, PA (corporate office)
Accounts Receivable Representative
- Responsible for complying with all established internal guidelines in an effort to ensure timely and accurate collection of outstanding claims, correct usage of reporting capabilities using Nextgen accounts receivable system.
- Effectively utilize all electronic tools available to understand and resolve rejected or unpaid claims.
- Identifies and reports to immediate supervisor any third party rejection trends or other issues that may affect claims payment.
- Meets and strives to exceed the productivity measurements as set forth by the Premier senior leadership.
- Complies with the standards set forth by documenting comments as indicated:
- Action taken on follow-up.
- Balance/payment information.
- Next follow-up and appropriate activity code used in Nextgen.
- When requesting information from departments, ensures professional and appropriate comments are made in Nextgen in their continued efforts to build positive working relationships with all departments, both internal and external.
– Provides required documentation to third party payers in a timely and professional manner.
– Maintains training and successfully keeping up-to-date all features regarding Nextgen AR Follow-up.
– Acquires and maintains a working knowledge of how the Nextgen system can best be utilized;
– Acquires and maintains a good working knowledge of how the physician billing system is constructed to assure knowledge and compliance with any special data entry requirements.
– Acquires and maintains a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, payer websites, and document imaging.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a billing environment required.
- Coding certification.
- Knowledge of ICD10, and CPT coding required.
- Knowledge of computerized billing systems, specifically Nextgen preferred.
- Knowledge of basic PC operation, specifically MS Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
Please email your resume to:
Dee Ricci, Revenue Cycle Director at DRicci@premierortho.com.
LOCATION: Glen Mills
Physical Therapy Clinic Manager
Premier Orthopaedics the largest provider of outpatient physical therapy located throughout Delaware, Chester and Montgomery Counties is looking for a Full-time Clinic Manager. We provide an outstanding environment for both patients and staff. The patient population is a highly motivated group whose injuries are predominately sports medicine and post-surgical cases.
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Efficient and profitable management of rehabilitation services for your clinic.
- Supervises Premier personnel and performs the following duties: the management of day-to-day operations, such as employee supervision, monitoring weekly statistical information, and administration of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Position reports to the Regional Manager.
Successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a staff PT
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Make independent decisions and problem solve.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Medicare and third-party billing.
- The ability to effectively manage/motivate staff.
- Flexibility with schedule to accommodate clinic needs, marketing and management meetings.
Premier offers a competitive compensation, benefits and educational packages. Therapists are also able to participate in the profit sharing plan and a 401K retirement plan. Salary is based upon experience.
Please email your resume to:
Kim Stott, Director of Operations/Premier Ancillary Division firstname.lastname@example.org.
Front Office Staff
Fast paced, orthopaedic, surgical practice seeks P/T Front Office Staff for our Malvern, Exton and Glen Mills locations. Requires the ability to handle multiple tasks with an upbeat, service-oriented attitude. Responsible for answering phones, scheduling appointments, indexing reports, entering registration information, in/out desk and obtaining referrals and authorizations. EMR and medical office experience preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate. May occasionally be required to travel to satellite offices.
Forward resume to:
Administrator, Premier Orthopaedics
266 Lancaster Ave, Suite 200, Malvern, PA 19355
Certified Medical Assistant
Premier’s Sports & Spine Rehabilitation Division in Chadds Ford and Havertown is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to join their team. The full time certified medical assistant will be responsible for greeting patients, reviewing their medical history using intake form. Other responsibilities include assist physician staff as needed with Physical Therapy prescriptions, imaging studies, and medication requests. Assist physician staff with Fluoroscopic Injections utilizing video x-ray machine and drawing up medications for office injections. Assist physician staff with fracture casting and brace fitting. Phlebotomy not required, but helpful. Electronic medical record input, retrieve imaging studies from PACS system. Computerized medical management system for demographics and scheduling. Precertification of injections, MRI’s, and other procedures. Demonstrated experience in fast paced physician practice essential. Friendly service minded approach required.
Considering applicants for:
1204 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford, PA, 19317 and
525 West Chester Pike, Suite 203, Havertown, PA 19083
Please Fax resumes to 610-789-7768 Attn: Bruce W. Sibson, J.D., M.B.A