|599 Arcola Road
Collegeville, Pa 19426
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 7pm
Friday: 8am - 3pm
View Collegeville Physical Therapy in a Larger Map
Premier Physical Therapy at Collegeville
Our staff includes physical therapists and physical therapy aides that remain up-to-date with the latest techniques and innovations available in the industry. Our physical therapists design personalized rehabilitation programs tailored to each individual patient’s functional goals.
Emphasis is placed on the communication between our therapists and your physician throughout the entire rehabilitation process. Changes in our patients’ condition are immediately communicated to the referring physician. This open line of communication is key in attaining the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Our Special Services
- Acute & Chronic Pain Management
- Arthritis Therapy
- Back and Neck Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique® - The Graston Technique is used to decrease pain and improve function following an injury or other debilitation. The Graston Technique is a remarkable procedure that allows your Physical Therapist to detect and treat areas of scar tissue or adhesions in muscles, tendons, and ligaments. These scar tissues and adhesions can reduce range of motion and cause pain. Graston Therapy uses stainless steel instruments and specific soft tissue mobilization that is combined with rehabilitative exercises to improve musculoskeletal function. The instruments help to detect and treat areas of scar tissue or adhesions in muscles, tendons, and/or ligaments that can reduce range of motion and cause pain. We encourage you to visit www.grastontechnique.com prior to your first treatment to familiarize yourself with the technique.
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis Education & Rehabilitation
- Post Fracture Recovery
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Work Injury Rehabilitation
Meredith Rehrer, PT
Greg Blosser, PT, DPT
Josephine Pang, PT, MSPT, OCS
Physical Therapist, Clinic Manager
Meredith graduated in 2002 with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from A.T Still University in Phoenix, Arizona and has over 10 years of Orthopedic physical therapy experience with 8 years of management experience. Meredith's continuing education training has heavily focused on manual therapy techniques and functional training with courses from the Institute of Physical Art (IPA) and The North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT). Meredith has experience in both research and treatment of female athletes, pregnancy and post-partum musculoskeletal conditions, and osteoporosis.
Meredith grew up overseas in the middle east and enjoys traveling abroad. She returned to Pennsylvania from Washington DC in 2010 and now primarily works with a post-operative patient population.
Greg received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Eastern Mennonite University in 2009. He then went on to earn his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Temple University in 2013. During his time at Temple, Greg was able to practice in multiple settings, from treating sub-acute inpatient ventilated patients, to out-patient orthopedic athletes.
Greg’s approach to physical therapy encompasses strong patient interaction and manual therapy techniques. Greg believes in delivering individualized care in order for patients to meet their goals. He enjoys treating a wide spectrum of conditions and populations. Greg is always looking to expand his practice approach through evidence-based treatments and continuing education.
Outside of therapy, Greg enjoys spending time with his wife. He also loves traveling, camping, board games, and playing or talking about any sport, mainly soccer.
Josephine graduated from New York University with a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy in 1999. She then went on to study orthopedic manual therapy at Touro College in New York and received Masters of Science in Orthopedic Physical Therapy in 2004. In 2005, she received her Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) board certification. Josephine has worked at orthopedic and sports outpatient settings since 2000. She has experience working at prestigious orthopedic institutes such as Hospital for Special Surgery and Hospital for Joint Diseases/New York University Medical Center.
Josephine incorporates a variety of manual skills in her treatments to achieve patients’ functional goals.