|400 McFarlan Rd,
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Monday -Thursday: 7am - 8pm
Friday: 7am - 3pm
View Premier Physical Therapy at Kennett Square in a larger map
Physical and Occupational Therapy at Premier : Kennett SquareThe Premier Orthopedics physical and occupational therapy clinic in Kennett Square, PA is a general orthopaedics facility, specializing in Workers comp, mva, sports injuries, athletic skill enhancement programs & joint replacement. We are located in a small setting which enables us to focus on individual patient care.
Our Special Services:
- Active Release Technique (ART)–an innovative soft tissue manual technique designed to diagnose and treat injuries to muscle, fascia, and peripheral nerves. more info: www.activerelease.com
- Athletes Program – An evaluation of an Athletes strength, conditioning, and nutrition
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist (CEAS)- This certification allows the specialist to perform a basic office and industrial/manufacturing/healthcare ergonomics analysis using OSHA ergonomics assessment tools. Recommendations can be made to eliminate any risk factors to prevent injuries in the workplace.
- Functional Movement Screens (FMS) - A comprehensive screen comprised of 7 tests that capture and assess fundamental movements (balance, stability, mobility) and symmetry. Results of the test offer a guideline for corrective interventions that target the root of the problem and maximize physical performance. This can be utilized in the Premier Athlete Program.
- Mckenzie Certified Therapy (MDT) - The McKenzie Method is a philosophy of active patient involvement and education for back, neck and extremity problems. The key distinction is its initial assessment component—a safe and reliable means to accurately reach a diagnosis and only then make the appropriate treatment plan. more info: www.mckenziemdt.org
Amanda Gianni, DPT
Melanie Dellert, PT, Cert MDT, CEAS
Physical Therapist, Clinic Manager
Amanda Gianni is a physical therapist with a bachelors of science in Exercise Physiology and graduated from Temple University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Since graduating, Amanda has worked in multiple outpatient orthopedic clinics treating a wide variety of injuries. Amanda's special interests are working with shoulder injuries and the athletic population. She has worked with many high school and collegiate athletes in helping them to return to playing as soon and as safely as possible. Outside of physical therapy, Amanda leads an active lifestyle and is a pitching instructor for local softball players.
Melanie Fader is a physical therapist with a bachelor's of science degree in biology from George Washington University and a physical therapy degree from Thomas Jefferson University in 2003. She has practiced in multiple outpatient orthopaedic settings and has worked for Premier Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine since 2009.
Melanie received her certification in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (Certified MDT) from the McKenzie Institute and has an interest in treatment of the spine. She is also a Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist (CEAS) through the Back School of Atlanta.