|200 East state Street
Media, PA 19063
Monday - Wednesday: 7am - 7pm
Thursday: 8am - 7pm
Friday: 8am - 3pm
View Premier Physical Therapy at Media in a larger map
Physical and Occupational Therapy at Premier : MediaPremier's newest physical and occupational therapy facility, located in Media, opened in October 2009 and is a 2,500 square foot facility designed to provide patients with the opportunity to rehabilitate their functional impairments. Currently, Media's facility provides two Pennsylvania licensed physical therapists who provide excellent quality of care and individualized attention in order to help patient's progress to their maximal functional abilities.
Patients also have the luxury of having an array of Premier's Orthopaedic physicians in an adjoining space, the Urgent Care facility, in which there is a close relationship between the therapist and physician, providing excellent collaboration and continuity of care. Patient's can feel comfortable in knowing they are receiving high-quality, compassionate care, with individualized attention, in an effort to reach mutual goals and restore function as soon as possible.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of physical and occupational therapy services throughout the greater Philadelphia region in an environment in which patients are comfortable and satisfied with both the quality of care and the outcomes rendered. Media's Premier Physical Therapy wants to be known as a facility in which patients can come to improve their ability to function on a daily basis and facilitate healthy living.
Our Special Services:
- Active Release Technique (ART) – an innovative soft tissue manual technique designed to diagnose and treat injuries to muscle, fascia, and peripheral nerves. www.activerelease.com
- Certified Hand Therapy – a specialized rehabilitation that addresses the complex and intricate injuries sustained by the hand, wrist, elbow, and upper extremity.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists – a specialty that incorporates muscle physiology, strengthening techniques, nutrition and diet, agility training, and overall wellness to help the athlete restore their optimal level of sport and function.
- Physical Therapy
- Premier Athlete Program – an individualized sports specific program designed to utilize the knowledge of licensed physical therapists to optimize athletic performance, safety, and longevity.
- Premier Joint Program – a patient specific program designed through the collaboration between orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists to create the most effective and efficient rehabilitation process in the preparation for and recovery from a total joint replacement.
Jenna Mang, DPT, ART Certified
Physical Therapist, Clinical Manager
Dr. Jenna Mang graduated with honors from Messiah College in 2004 with a Bachelors of Arts in Sport and Exercise Science and from Arcadia University with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2007. Jenna's professional experience has incorporated all stages of orthopedic physical therapy evaluation and treatment, including inpatient acute care, inpatient rehab, and outpatient, as well as geriatric care. Currently in the Media outpatient clinic she continually works towards progressing within her profession and enjoys working with the general orthopedic population. Jenna is also certified in Active Release Technique (ART) soft tissue management system, to promote the healing of soft tissue injury.
In her free time, Jenna likes to be outside, particularly running, biking, and going to the beach. She also enjoys cooking, playing and watching sports, and traveling.
David Verzella M.S., PT
Dave graduated from Misericordia University in Dallas, PA with both his Bachelors of Science in Health Science and Masters of Science in Physical Therapy in 2011.
Dave has a special interest in the outpatient orthopedic setting and enjoys working with patients of all ages to promote pain relief as well as return to activities of daily living and sports safely. He believes in a diverse approach to a patient's treatment with integration of various modalities, stretches, and exercises to achieve their goals. In his free time, Dave enjoys long distance running, hiking, and watching the Philadelphia Union at PPL park.