Choosing a Future at Premier
At Premier Orthopaedics, we recognize that our single greatest asset is the team of dedicated specialists responsible for providing patients with a continuum of comprehensive services in a safe, effective and timely manner. Because of our compassionate employees, we have been recognized for top-notch customer service and patient satisfaction and were nominated as a Top Workplace in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Inquirer in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019!
We invite you to review our current employment opportunities to learn more about what Premier can do for you and your career.
We provide competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, paid time off and 401(k) retirement savings programs.
Please visit our postings on www.Indeed.com to learn more and to apply.
You may also send your resume directly to the contacts for each of the current openings indicated below.
Openings as of November 11, 2019
Corporate Office – Newtown Square, PA
- Marketing and Communications Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator – email@example.com
- Accounts Receivable Billing Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physician Billing Supervisor – email@example.com
Front Desk/Patient Service Representatives
- FT – Aston – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PT – Malvern – email@example.com
- FT – Brinton Lake – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PT(7am shift) – Collegeville – email@example.com
- PT – Bryn Mawr – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FT – CMA Rheumatology – Malvern – email@example.com
Call Center Receptionist
- FT – Aston – firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. If due to a disability, you need assistance or accommodation in completing the employment application or during the interviewing or screening process, please contact us at 610-557-8181.
Premier does not accept unsolicited referrals, applications or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates for the internal or external searches it conducts. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate or internal employee directly to Premier is prohibited. Premier will not be obligated to pay any referral or type of fee unless a written agreement for a specific position is in place between Premier and an approved vendor. Resumes submitted without such a signed agreement in place will become the property of Premier and no fees shall be due.